Ouran high school host club
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Ouran high school host club

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  GalleryGallery  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Latest imagesLatest images  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  
Đăng Nhập
Tên truy cập:
Mật khẩu:
Đăng nhập tự động mỗi khi truy cập: 
:: Quên mật khẩu
Latest topics
» Cach kiem tien nhanh nhat 100%
How and How long should you charge LENOVO ideapad y560 lapto Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:08 pm by khoa_tk

» The Mizuno MP 59 Irons Helps Me Improve Hitting Skills
How and How long should you charge LENOVO ideapad y560 lapto Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:18 pm by alvaluo

» Just Come To Have A Try The Karen Millen Beaded Dress
How and How long should you charge LENOVO ideapad y560 lapto Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:14 pm by alvaluo

» Pick The Karen Millen Dresses Out Right Now
How and How long should you charge LENOVO ideapad y560 lapto Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:58 pm by alvaluo

» Karen Millen Makes You No Longer Mediocre
How and How long should you charge LENOVO ideapad y560 lapto Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:12 pm by alvaluo

» [Bình chọn] Bạn thích couple nào??
How and How long should you charge LENOVO ideapad y560 lapto Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:02 am by Sak_xynk :")

» Bầu chọn cho 10 dv mà bn yêu thix nhứt đi.
How and How long should you charge LENOVO ideapad y560 lapto Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:34 pm by luongnhoxtv

» Học tiếng Nhật - Topglobis
How and How long should you charge LENOVO ideapad y560 lapto Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:46 pm by tuquynh

» Bạn ghét ai nhất trg Host Club ?
How and How long should you charge LENOVO ideapad y560 lapto Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:19 pm by Yuui Ootori

Top posters
Sak_xynk :")
How and How long should you charge LENOVO ideapad y560 lapto Poll_leftHow and How long should you charge LENOVO ideapad y560 lapto I_voti10How and How long should you charge LENOVO ideapad y560 lapto Vote_rcap1 
nimbus2001
How and How long should you charge LENOVO ideapad y560 lapto Poll_leftHow and How long should you charge LENOVO ideapad y560 lapto I_voti10How and How long should you charge LENOVO ideapad y560 lapto Vote_rcap1 
lovely_panda
ifyou...
sweet_melody
Ayaka_510
yamatumi_yuko
Otori Kyouya
miley16
Ayame_510
Poll
Bạn nghĩ banner của Ouranschool nên như thế nào?
Cứ để hình các thành viên trong truyện Ouran là ổn!
How and How long should you charge LENOVO ideapad y560 lapto Poll_left65%How and How long should you charge LENOVO ideapad y560 lapto Vote_rcap1
 65% [ 33 ]
Xen kẽ banner các nhân vật trong truyện là một vài nhân vật khác, có sao.
How and How long should you charge LENOVO ideapad y560 lapto Poll_left31%How and How long should you charge LENOVO ideapad y560 lapto Vote_rcap1
 31% [ 16 ]
Nền thôi, khỏi hình.
How and How long should you charge LENOVO ideapad y560 lapto Poll_left4%How and How long should you charge LENOVO ideapad y560 lapto Vote_rcap1
 4% [ 2 ]
Tổng số bầu chọn : 51
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Thống Kê
Hiện có 3 người đang truy cập Diễn Đàn, gồm: 0 Thành viên, 0 Thành viên ẩn danh và 3 Khách viếng thăm :: 1 Bot

Không

Số người truy cập cùng lúc nhiều nhất là 51 người, vào ngày Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:00 am

How and How long should you charge LENOVO ideapad y560 lapto

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
ahstuzl999

ahstuzl999

Nữ
Tổng số bài gửi : 140
Registration date : 14/01/2011

How and How long should you charge LENOVO ideapad y560 lapto Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: How and How long should you charge LENOVO ideapad y560 lapto   How and How long should you charge LENOVO ideapad y560 lapto Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:13 pm

url=http://www.buycheapkeyboard.com/]Laptop Keyboard[/url] like Lenovo Laptop Battery can take anywhere from 2-8 hours to charge completely depending on the capacity. Your laptop should have a red/green light display while your computer is charging, which then turns green/blue when it is completed.

The old NiCad rechargeable batteries had "capacity memory" in them. I believe it was a safety feature to prevent the battery from over-charging. However, it backfired in that if you didn't charge the battery to its complete level then that incomplete level of charge would become your new "maximum charge" level.

Now-a-days rechargeable batteries are based on lithium-ion which do not have this problem. While it is still a good practice to drain the battery completely and then charge it up completely, it is not fully necessary and can even hurt your laptop's battery if you do it too much. Always charge to the maximum level whenever possible, but you do not necessarily need to drain it all the way every single time you use it.

Apple designed a hardware implement to actually cut power off to the battery if the battery was charged. This allowed them to get outstanding longevity from batteries in their devices. Other laptop manufacturers just run continuous current through the Sony Laptop Battery to keep the battery charged at its maximum level at all times. Because the current runs through the battery constantly, it drains the longevity of the battery.

Certainly don't leave your laptop plugged in ALL the time, but you don't worry about trying to make sure you unplug the computer if it completes charging.

Maybe once every 2-4 weeks you can drain the battery completely.

Về Đầu Trang Go down

How and How long should you charge LENOVO ideapad y560 lapto
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang