Ouran high school host club
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Ouran high school host club

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  GalleryGallery  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Latest imagesLatest images  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  
Đăng Nhập
Tên truy cập:
Mật khẩu:
Đăng nhập tự động mỗi khi truy cập: 
:: Quên mật khẩu
Latest topics
» Cach kiem tien nhanh nhat 100%
Truyện cổ tích tiếng Anh Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:08 pm by khoa_tk

» The Mizuno MP 59 Irons Helps Me Improve Hitting Skills
Truyện cổ tích tiếng Anh Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:18 pm by alvaluo

» Just Come To Have A Try The Karen Millen Beaded Dress
Truyện cổ tích tiếng Anh Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:14 pm by alvaluo

» Pick The Karen Millen Dresses Out Right Now
Truyện cổ tích tiếng Anh Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:58 pm by alvaluo

» Karen Millen Makes You No Longer Mediocre
Truyện cổ tích tiếng Anh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:12 pm by alvaluo

» [Bình chọn] Bạn thích couple nào??
Truyện cổ tích tiếng Anh Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:02 am by Sak_xynk :")

» Bầu chọn cho 10 dv mà bn yêu thix nhứt đi.
Truyện cổ tích tiếng Anh Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:34 pm by luongnhoxtv

» Học tiếng Nhật - Topglobis
Truyện cổ tích tiếng Anh Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:46 pm by tuquynh

» Bạn ghét ai nhất trg Host Club ?
Truyện cổ tích tiếng Anh Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:19 pm by Yuui Ootori

Top posters
Sak_xynk :")
Truyện cổ tích tiếng Anh Poll_leftTruyện cổ tích tiếng Anh I_voti10Truyện cổ tích tiếng Anh Vote_rcap1 
nimbus2001
Truyện cổ tích tiếng Anh Poll_leftTruyện cổ tích tiếng Anh I_voti10Truyện cổ tích tiếng Anh Vote_rcap1 
lovely_panda
ifyou...
sweet_melody
Ayaka_510
yamatumi_yuko
Otori Kyouya
miley16
Ayame_510
Poll
Bạn nghĩ banner của Ouranschool nên như thế nào?
Cứ để hình các thành viên trong truyện Ouran là ổn!
Truyện cổ tích tiếng Anh Poll_left65%Truyện cổ tích tiếng Anh Vote_rcap1
 65% [ 33 ]
Xen kẽ banner các nhân vật trong truyện là một vài nhân vật khác, có sao.
Truyện cổ tích tiếng Anh Poll_left31%Truyện cổ tích tiếng Anh Vote_rcap1
 31% [ 16 ]
Nền thôi, khỏi hình.
Truyện cổ tích tiếng Anh Poll_left4%Truyện cổ tích tiếng Anh Vote_rcap1
 4% [ 2 ]
Tổng số bầu chọn : 51
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Thống Kê
Hiện có 2 người đang truy cập Diễn Đàn, gồm: 0 Thành viên, 0 Thành viên ẩn danh và 2 Khách viếng thăm :: 1 Bot

Không

Số người truy cập cùng lúc nhiều nhất là 51 người, vào ngày Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:00 am

Truyện cổ tích tiếng Anh

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
sweet_melody
Giáo viên~Dịch thuật viên~nhà Suou-Fuji
Giáo viên~Dịch thuật viên~nhà Suou-Fuji
sweet_melody

Nữ
Tổng số bài gửi : 839
Job/hobbies : otaku
Point : 328
Registration date : 11/11/2007

Truyện cổ tích tiếng Anh Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Truyện cổ tích tiếng Anh   Truyện cổ tích tiếng Anh Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:55 am

The Crane and the Heron

An owl, free of care, flew here and flew there, and then happily it lit on a tree. It twirled its tail fast, looked down at the ground and took to the air with never a sound. Now, this is just the little tale before the big tale, and the big tale is still to come.

Once upon a time there lived a crane and a heron who each had a house at the two opposite ends of a swamp. The crane felt very lonely all by himself and decided to get married. “I think I’ll go and ask the heron to marry me,” said he.

Off he went across the swamp, plunkety-plunk, he waded through it for a whole four miles and then there he was at the heron’s doorstep.

“Are you there, Mistress Heron ?” he called.

“Yes, I am !” the heron called back.

“Won’t you marry me, please ?”

“No, Crane, that I won’t !” Your legs are too long and your coat is too short, you are a poor flyer, and you have no food to give me. Go away, Spindly Legs !”

So off the crane went, and he got nothing for his pains. But the heron thought it all over and told herself that it was sad to be without anyone and that she had better marry the crane.

She set out for the crane’s house and when she got there, said, “Do please marry me, Crane !”

“No, Mistress Heron, I want none of you !” the crane replied.

The heron burst out crying she felt so ashamed, and went home. But after a while the crane thought better of what he had done.

“I shouldn’t have refused to marry the heron, life’s such a bore when you’re all alone,” he told himself. “I think I’ll go and marry her right now.”

He was soon at the heron’s doorstep and he said to her:

“I have decided to marry you after all, Mistress Heron. Do say yes.”

“No, Crane, I don’t want you !” said the heron, and she sent him home.

But no sooner was he gone than she was sorry she had done so.

“It’s better to marry the crane than to live all by oneself !” said she.

So she went and told the crane that she was ready to marry him. But this time it was he who would not have her. And they’ve been wooing each other aver since but have never got around to marrying.
nguồn: englishrainbow
Về Đầu Trang Go down

Truyện cổ tích tiếng Anh
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Ouran high school host club :: Non - Ouran :: English box-
Chuyển đến