Ouran high school host club
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Ouran high school host club

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  GalleryGallery  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Latest imagesLatest images  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  
Đăng Nhập
Tên truy cập:
Mật khẩu:
Đăng nhập tự động mỗi khi truy cập: 
:: Quên mật khẩu
Latest topics
» Cach kiem tien nhanh nhat 100%
Do you have an unusual putting grip that works Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:08 pm by khoa_tk

» The Mizuno MP 59 Irons Helps Me Improve Hitting Skills
Do you have an unusual putting grip that works Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:18 pm by alvaluo

» Just Come To Have A Try The Karen Millen Beaded Dress
Do you have an unusual putting grip that works Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:14 pm by alvaluo

» Pick The Karen Millen Dresses Out Right Now
Do you have an unusual putting grip that works Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:58 pm by alvaluo

» Karen Millen Makes You No Longer Mediocre
Do you have an unusual putting grip that works Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:12 pm by alvaluo

» [Bình chọn] Bạn thích couple nào??
Do you have an unusual putting grip that works Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:02 am by Sak_xynk :")

» Bầu chọn cho 10 dv mà bn yêu thix nhứt đi.
Do you have an unusual putting grip that works Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:34 pm by luongnhoxtv

» Học tiếng Nhật - Topglobis
Do you have an unusual putting grip that works Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:46 pm by tuquynh

» Bạn ghét ai nhất trg Host Club ?
Do you have an unusual putting grip that works Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:19 pm by Yuui Ootori

Top posters
Sak_xynk :")
Do you have an unusual putting grip that works Poll_leftDo you have an unusual putting grip that works I_voti10Do you have an unusual putting grip that works Vote_rcap1 
nimbus2001
Do you have an unusual putting grip that works Poll_leftDo you have an unusual putting grip that works I_voti10Do you have an unusual putting grip that works Vote_rcap1 
lovely_panda
ifyou...
sweet_melody
Ayaka_510
yamatumi_yuko
Otori Kyouya
miley16
Ayame_510
Poll
Bạn nghĩ banner của Ouranschool nên như thế nào?
Cứ để hình các thành viên trong truyện Ouran là ổn!
Do you have an unusual putting grip that works Poll_left65%Do you have an unusual putting grip that works Vote_rcap1
 65% [ 33 ]
Xen kẽ banner các nhân vật trong truyện là một vài nhân vật khác, có sao.
Do you have an unusual putting grip that works Poll_left31%Do you have an unusual putting grip that works Vote_rcap1
 31% [ 16 ]
Nền thôi, khỏi hình.
Do you have an unusual putting grip that works Poll_left4%Do you have an unusual putting grip that works Vote_rcap1
 4% [ 2 ]
Tổng số bầu chọn : 51
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Thống Kê
Hiện có 3 người đang truy cập Diễn Đàn, gồm: 0 Thành viên, 0 Thành viên ẩn danh và 3 Khách viếng thăm :: 1 Bot

Không

Số người truy cập cùng lúc nhiều nhất là 51 người, vào ngày Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:00 am

Do you have an unusual putting grip that works

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
crazyman

crazyman

Nam
Tổng số bài gửi : 65
Registration date : 27/07/2010

Do you have an unusual putting grip that works Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Do you have an unusual putting grip that works   Do you have an unusual putting grip that works Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:13 pm

"As a result the ball rolls much better than it did before. Golf equipment Thats what were looking for, Ping i15 driver And Ping Drivers a good roll, consistently week after week. Thats what this stroke gives me."
Ive tried it and for short putts it certainly gets the ball rolling, Ping Golf Clubs but its tougher to control from longer range, even though I am naturally left-handed and play the game right-handed.
Ill stick with my left-below-right grip but if you have putting problems, golf clubs its worth experimenting with 'the claw.'
Di Marco, incidentally, lost a four stroke lead because of a handful of wayward drives into the desert, Ping Golf Irons but regained it to beat Kenny Perry - using one of the new TaylorMade Rossa putters - and Japans Kaname Yokoo by a stroke.
Swede Per Ulrick Johansson, Ping i15 irons sporting a new pop-idol blonde hairdo, finished in a tie for seventh, four shots behind the winner and Britons Luke Donald and Paul Casey picked up handy cheques after making the cut.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://www.golfselling.com

Do you have an unusual putting grip that works
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang