Ouran high school host club
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Ouran high school host club

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  GalleryGallery  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Latest imagesLatest images  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  
Đăng Nhập
Tên truy cập:
Mật khẩu:
Đăng nhập tự động mỗi khi truy cập: 
:: Quên mật khẩu
Latest topics
» Cach kiem tien nhanh nhat 100%
Shaping the golf ball  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:08 pm by khoa_tk

» The Mizuno MP 59 Irons Helps Me Improve Hitting Skills
Shaping the golf ball  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:18 pm by alvaluo

» Just Come To Have A Try The Karen Millen Beaded Dress
Shaping the golf ball  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:14 pm by alvaluo

» Pick The Karen Millen Dresses Out Right Now
Shaping the golf ball  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:58 pm by alvaluo

» Karen Millen Makes You No Longer Mediocre
Shaping the golf ball  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:12 pm by alvaluo

» [Bình chọn] Bạn thích couple nào??
Shaping the golf ball  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:02 am by Sak_xynk :")

» Bầu chọn cho 10 dv mà bn yêu thix nhứt đi.
Shaping the golf ball  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:34 pm by luongnhoxtv

» Học tiếng Nhật - Topglobis
Shaping the golf ball  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:46 pm by tuquynh

» Bạn ghét ai nhất trg Host Club ?
Shaping the golf ball  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:19 pm by Yuui Ootori

Top posters
Sak_xynk :")
Shaping the golf ball  Poll_leftShaping the golf ball  I_voti10Shaping the golf ball  Vote_rcap1 
nimbus2001
Shaping the golf ball  Poll_leftShaping the golf ball  I_voti10Shaping the golf ball  Vote_rcap1 
lovely_panda
ifyou...
sweet_melody
Ayaka_510
yamatumi_yuko
Otori Kyouya
miley16
Ayame_510
Poll
Bạn nghĩ banner của Ouranschool nên như thế nào?
Cứ để hình các thành viên trong truyện Ouran là ổn!
Shaping the golf ball  Poll_left65%Shaping the golf ball  Vote_rcap1
 65% [ 33 ]
Xen kẽ banner các nhân vật trong truyện là một vài nhân vật khác, có sao.
Shaping the golf ball  Poll_left31%Shaping the golf ball  Vote_rcap1
 31% [ 16 ]
Nền thôi, khỏi hình.
Shaping the golf ball  Poll_left4%Shaping the golf ball  Vote_rcap1
 4% [ 2 ]
Tổng số bầu chọn : 51
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Thống Kê
Hiện có 3 người đang truy cập Diễn Đàn, gồm: 0 Thành viên, 0 Thành viên ẩn danh và 3 Khách viếng thăm :: 1 Bot

Không

Số người truy cập cùng lúc nhiều nhất là 51 người, vào ngày Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:00 am

Shaping the golf ball

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
crazyman

crazyman

Nam
Tổng số bài gửi : 65
Registration date : 27/07/2010

Shaping the golf ball  Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Shaping the golf ball    Shaping the golf ball  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:15 pm

"Since I was very young I have always had a good short game because it was the easiest way to practice, Golf equipment around the putting green or on the putting green where I hit putts for hours and hours.
"But I have always been able to move the ball in the air; ping g10 fairway wood review to manoeuvre it; shape it.
"Its a good shot to have because it can get you out of many difficult situations when you are in trouble. ping g15 fairway woods for sale It has also helped me when my driver is not behaving.
"From behind a tree on the left, to hit the ball from right to left, make sure you pick a spot on the fairway to line-up you body. At address, Ping Golf Clubs slightly close the face of the club to aim where you want the ball to finish and re-grip (dont just turn the hands). Ping Golf Fairway Woods Now swing smoothly down the line of your shoulders and allow for the ball to roll because of the top spin you are putting on it.
"If you want to put cut shape on the ball (so it curves from left to right), aim the feet and shoulders at a point on the fairway and open the club face (take one with less loft than the distance you want to travel) at the finishing target. Fairway Woods Swing down the line of your feet and it should curve to the right."
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://www.golfselling.com

Shaping the golf ball
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Ouran high school host club :: Thông tin diễn đàn :: Thắc mắc - góp ý - giải đáp-
Chuyển đến