Ouran high school host club
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Ouran high school host club

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  GalleryGallery  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Latest imagesLatest images  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  
Đăng Nhập
Tên truy cập:
Mật khẩu:
Đăng nhập tự động mỗi khi truy cập: 
:: Quên mật khẩu
Latest topics
» Cach kiem tien nhanh nhat 100%
Gary is the P-Orr-tuguese Champ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:08 pm by khoa_tk

» The Mizuno MP 59 Irons Helps Me Improve Hitting Skills
Gary is the P-Orr-tuguese Champ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:18 pm by alvaluo

» Just Come To Have A Try The Karen Millen Beaded Dress
Gary is the P-Orr-tuguese Champ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:14 pm by alvaluo

» Pick The Karen Millen Dresses Out Right Now
Gary is the P-Orr-tuguese Champ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:58 pm by alvaluo

» Karen Millen Makes You No Longer Mediocre
Gary is the P-Orr-tuguese Champ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:12 pm by alvaluo

» [Bình chọn] Bạn thích couple nào??
Gary is the P-Orr-tuguese Champ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:02 am by Sak_xynk :")

» Bầu chọn cho 10 dv mà bn yêu thix nhứt đi.
Gary is the P-Orr-tuguese Champ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:34 pm by luongnhoxtv

» Học tiếng Nhật - Topglobis
Gary is the P-Orr-tuguese Champ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:46 pm by tuquynh

» Bạn ghét ai nhất trg Host Club ?
Gary is the P-Orr-tuguese Champ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:19 pm by Yuui Ootori

Top posters
Sak_xynk :")
Gary is the P-Orr-tuguese Champ Poll_leftGary is the P-Orr-tuguese Champ I_voti10Gary is the P-Orr-tuguese Champ Vote_rcap1 
nimbus2001
Gary is the P-Orr-tuguese Champ Poll_leftGary is the P-Orr-tuguese Champ I_voti10Gary is the P-Orr-tuguese Champ Vote_rcap1 
lovely_panda
ifyou...
sweet_melody
Ayaka_510
yamatumi_yuko
Otori Kyouya
miley16
Ayame_510
Poll
Bạn nghĩ banner của Ouranschool nên như thế nào?
Cứ để hình các thành viên trong truyện Ouran là ổn!
Gary is the P-Orr-tuguese Champ Poll_left65%Gary is the P-Orr-tuguese Champ Vote_rcap1
 65% [ 33 ]
Xen kẽ banner các nhân vật trong truyện là một vài nhân vật khác, có sao.
Gary is the P-Orr-tuguese Champ Poll_left31%Gary is the P-Orr-tuguese Champ Vote_rcap1
 31% [ 16 ]
Nền thôi, khỏi hình.
Gary is the P-Orr-tuguese Champ Poll_left4%Gary is the P-Orr-tuguese Champ Vote_rcap1
 4% [ 2 ]
Tổng số bầu chọn : 51
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Thống Kê
Hiện có 3 người đang truy cập Diễn Đàn, gồm: 0 Thành viên, 0 Thành viên ẩn danh và 3 Khách viếng thăm :: 1 Bot

Không

Số người truy cập cùng lúc nhiều nhất là 51 người, vào ngày Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:00 am

Gary is the P-Orr-tuguese Champ

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
crazyman

crazyman

Nam
Tổng số bài gửi : 65
Registration date : 27/07/2010

Gary is the P-Orr-tuguese Champ Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Gary is the P-Orr-tuguese Champ   Gary is the P-Orr-tuguese Champ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:18 pm

Scotlands Gary Orr finally made it into the winner's circle as he has so often threatened to do in the past. Golf clubs Orr's final hole eagle three relegated Wales' Phillip Price into second spot and it was to be Orr's name etched on the Algarve Portuguese Open Trophy, callaway ladies x-20 irons.
Fittingly the 1993 Sir Henry Cotton Rookie of the Year won his first European Tour title on the Le Meridien Penina course designed by Cotton. His final round of 69, three under par, callaway x-20 iron set review gave him a 13-under-par total of 275, one clear of Price and four clear of England's Brian Davis, South African Tony Johnstone and Irishman Paul McGinley, Golf Irons.
Orr played some scrambling golf to draw level with Price, Callaway X-18 Irons Set making birdie on the 14th. But he nearly lost his chance at a first tour win after hooking his tee shot on the 17th over onto the 18th fairway. Price, the 1994 Champion, took the advantage to the 18th tee with a superbly played five wood from the right rough to within 20 feet but he forgot to hit his birdie putt and it agonisingly stopped short. Callaway X-20 Tour Iron Set That would have effectively ended Orr's hopes of victory.
As Price missed the fairway with his drive, Callaway golf clubs Orr snatched his chance to put some pressure on at the par five finishing hole. A powerful drive and split the fairway and with Price having to lay up, Orr snatched his chance. Callaway Golf Irons Orr knew he needed to hit a 'flush' two iron 220 yards, he put it to 12 feet and stroked the ball in the hole to win by one shot.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://www.golfselling.com

Gary is the P-Orr-tuguese Champ
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Ouran high school host club :: Thông tin diễn đàn :: Thắc mắc - góp ý - giải đáp-
Chuyển đến