Ouran high school host club
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Ouran high school host club

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  GalleryGallery  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Latest imagesLatest images  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  
Đăng Nhập
Tên truy cập:
Mật khẩu:
Đăng nhập tự động mỗi khi truy cập: 
:: Quên mật khẩu
Latest topics
» Cach kiem tien nhanh nhat 100%
Acase Superleggera suit case For iPhone 5 Review Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:08 pm by khoa_tk

» The Mizuno MP 59 Irons Helps Me Improve Hitting Skills
Acase Superleggera suit case For iPhone 5 Review Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:18 pm by alvaluo

» Just Come To Have A Try The Karen Millen Beaded Dress
Acase Superleggera suit case For iPhone 5 Review Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:14 pm by alvaluo

» Pick The Karen Millen Dresses Out Right Now
Acase Superleggera suit case For iPhone 5 Review Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:58 pm by alvaluo

» Karen Millen Makes You No Longer Mediocre
Acase Superleggera suit case For iPhone 5 Review Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:12 pm by alvaluo

» [Bình chọn] Bạn thích couple nào??
Acase Superleggera suit case For iPhone 5 Review Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:02 am by Sak_xynk :")

» Bầu chọn cho 10 dv mà bn yêu thix nhứt đi.
Acase Superleggera suit case For iPhone 5 Review Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:34 pm by luongnhoxtv

» Học tiếng Nhật - Topglobis
Acase Superleggera suit case For iPhone 5 Review Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 1:46 pm by tuquynh

» Bạn ghét ai nhất trg Host Club ?
Acase Superleggera suit case For iPhone 5 Review Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:19 pm by Yuui Ootori

Top posters
Sak_xynk :")
Acase Superleggera suit case For iPhone 5 Review Poll_leftAcase Superleggera suit case For iPhone 5 Review I_voti10Acase Superleggera suit case For iPhone 5 Review Vote_rcap1 
nimbus2001
Acase Superleggera suit case For iPhone 5 Review Poll_leftAcase Superleggera suit case For iPhone 5 Review I_voti10Acase Superleggera suit case For iPhone 5 Review Vote_rcap1 
lovely_panda
ifyou...
sweet_melody
Ayaka_510
yamatumi_yuko
Otori Kyouya
miley16
Ayame_510
Poll
Bạn nghĩ banner của Ouranschool nên như thế nào?
Cứ để hình các thành viên trong truyện Ouran là ổn!
Acase Superleggera suit case For iPhone 5 Review Poll_left65%Acase Superleggera suit case For iPhone 5 Review Vote_rcap1
 65% [ 33 ]
Xen kẽ banner các nhân vật trong truyện là một vài nhân vật khác, có sao.
Acase Superleggera suit case For iPhone 5 Review Poll_left31%Acase Superleggera suit case For iPhone 5 Review Vote_rcap1
 31% [ 16 ]
Nền thôi, khỏi hình.
Acase Superleggera suit case For iPhone 5 Review Poll_left4%Acase Superleggera suit case For iPhone 5 Review Vote_rcap1
 4% [ 2 ]
Tổng số bầu chọn : 51
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Thống Kê
Hiện có 4 người đang truy cập Diễn Đàn, gồm: 0 Thành viên, 0 Thành viên ẩn danh và 4 Khách viếng thăm

Không

Số người truy cập cùng lúc nhiều nhất là 51 người, vào ngày Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:00 am

Acase Superleggera suit case For iPhone 5 Review

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
ahstuzl999

ahstuzl999

Nữ
Tổng số bài gửi : 140
Registration date : 14/01/2011

Acase Superleggera suit case For iPhone 5 Review Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Acase Superleggera suit case For iPhone 5 Review   Acase Superleggera suit case For iPhone 5 Review Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:47 pm

I'm particular loads of you have observed extremely a fabulous offer converse in newest times concerning the 'Acase Superleggera' to the iPhone 5. Lets see what this certainly is developed to acquire about should undoubtedly certainly we?
The 'Superleggera' is founded from polycarbonate with Rotts for environmental protection. The case feels like a superb create however the precise kicker right right here will extremely in all likelihood be the basic simple fact which they coated it in durable skid-proof and anti-fingerprint rubber coating and boy does this preserve out well.
The induce I obtained so excited much more compared to basic simple fact the simple fact that rubber coating performs so properly will extremely in all likelihood be the basic simple fact which i leave my iPhone 5 to the table and I possess a brand recognize brand new kitten that loves to knock it about like a toy. In my earlier case which was $49 the place just flew all through my wooden table possessing a kick to the paw now it will get traveling as tiny as 5 cm. this certainly is certainly a tremendous relief for me. My earlier case also claimed that it experienced an anti-skid coating.
So the anti-skid coating could possibly be properly and certainly attempted and performs flawlessly. you can possibly be questioning no issue whether or not the coating is noticeable within from the hand and obviously it is. They coated the complete case which keeps the iPhone 5 superb and snug inside. Now what about that fingerprint resistance, it performs fabulous also with equally lumination and dim variations to the case. You can't permit it to acquire show a fingerprint for an extra hand challenging you try.
Now coming onto the features to the case. when your iPhone 5 is within you can use every one of the exterior buttons to the method for example the total amount rocker and mute button, the relaxation essential up perfect is accessible that will extremely in all likelihood be the norm on cases nowadays. You also have complete to the back again once again to the electronic digital camera but some concern I instead liked and i understand isn't a 1st near to the case but is even now instead unusual will extremely in all likelihood be the basic simple fact they left space to a really perfect hand element to the sim card to turn out to acquire removed.
The only troubles I ran into was the basic simple fact which they didn't place a tremendous adequate hole up perfect to the audio tracks tracks jack, this implies loads of of your headphones wont possess the ability to suit into your iPhone 5 when within from the 'Superleggera case'. A essential draw back!
Overall the layout to the case appears superb also it has this type from the slim profile producing it lookup even extremely a fabulous offer much better within your iPhone 5. It arrives within a tremendous amount of colours so there is some concern for everyone here. however the precise query along using the significant concentrate on to the case is safeguard and does it safeguard the iPhone 5 along using the straightforward option is yes. The iPhone 5 has remarkable create best top quality but after you really pile up it in or out this case its near to the method to acquire broken no issue whether or not you like it or not and that's when bigger cases could possibly be found out into play. But this a really perfect case for just about any possessing your iPhone 5 within your pocket within. It will safeguard the method in opposition to keys casual banging near to to etc. If your also questioning concerning the show they integrated a entrance show projector along possessing a washing cloth within from the box also.
It's a pretty minimal price tag tag for just about any superb best top quality case in so loads of colours with so extremely a fabulous offer that also arrives within of he box. after you really fancy just one of all those cases for no price tag tag just Tweet to us on Twitter and we will acquire a case available for you ASAP.

Acase Superleggera suit case For iPhone 5 Review Gecko-iphone4-d
Về Đầu Trang Go down

Acase Superleggera suit case For iPhone 5 Review
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang